Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Interpretation"






Boy: I saw her today...
Girl: I saw him today...



Boy: It seems like it’s been forever.
Girl: I wonder if he still cares...



Boy: She looks better than before...
Girl: I couldn’t help but stare.



Boy: I asked her how she was.
Girl: I asked him about his new girlfriend.



Boy: I’d choose her over any girl.
Girl: He’s probably happy now.



Boy: I couldn’t look at her without thinking I would cry.
Girl: He couldn’t even look at me...



Boy: I told her I missed her...
Girl: He told me he missed me...



Boy: I meant it...
Girl: He didn’t mean it...



Boy: I love her.
Girl: He loves her...



Boy: I held her
Girl: He gave me a friendly hug...



Boy: Then I went home and cried...
Girl: Then I went home and cried...



Boy: I lost her
Girl: I lost him







Boy: *Sigh*
Girl: *Sigh*







*If You Like Post Then Comment Or Share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment